My good friend Social Wrkr 24/7 over at Eyes Opened Wider sent me an Easter Basket to help out the Children's Miracle Network.
Here’s all you need to do: HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES:
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Simple enough right?
So check out these great blogs who I'm sending an Easter Basket to and let's help some babies along the way!
Meet The Meanest Mom , Jana, who writes about her journey raising four little ones. She seriously cracks me up.
And Dragon Li who is On the Path to Bliss , an excellent writer, who like most of us, is just trying to figure out who she is.
And finally, Ms. PennyWilliams who is sharing A Mom's View of ADHD.