Sunday, December 27, 2009

Introduction

Wow! I can't believe I finally created a blog. I've been thinking about it for quite some time :) I couldn't decide if this would be an anonymous blog or not, but for now I've decided to ease into this slowly and keep my identifying information low key. We'll see how it goes :)

I am a CPS Social Worker. I mainly work with children and families who have children in foster care. I've lived a blessed adulthood and have two beautiful children and a loving husband of 20 years. This blog will be a mix of the journey that led me to social work and daily life as a CPS social worker. I don't know what I hope to get out of blogging, but maybe sharing will ease the daily stress of social work and hopefully we'll have some laughs along the way. I'd also like to chronicle my journey to becoming a social worker which isn't pretty, but is what it is. Feedback is welcomed and appreciated!

No comments: