Thank you so much 24/7!! That made my day :)
So here are the rules:
1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within my post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award
Kk, So first, I'd like to share this award with a very special lady named Kelly who writes The Missing Pieces. She is an amazing woman who is parenting 8 beautiful children! She can really touch your heart with stories about her very special children who have had to endure so much. She has true insight about her children's needs!
I'd also like to award Kevin Barbieux, who writes The Homeless Guy. This blog is an accounting of being chronically homeless from his standpoint. His advocacy for the homeless in his community is unparalleled.
Okay, that's two... # 3. goes to Anti-socialworker , an MSW student with a sassy flair.
4. A very funny and interesting OB nurse who needs to remain anonymous at At your Cervix
5. Neikiegirl - at Single Mom . She is definitely able to pull you into her journey.
6. Momma Chaos at Kingdom of Chaos - She cracks me up.
7. Tudu, a mom of 9 children who is Finishing off her family. Kelly you and this mom have lots in common!
8. Kimberly, has something she wants to tell you. She takes amazing pictures too.
9. Rain at Raining Rain who is a wonderful writer trying to complete her family.
10. Paula, an amazing foster mom at Circle of Love
11. Melissa, a fun mom of three at Mrs. Firecracker
and finally, last but certainly not least, Karen at One Good Egg who is also looking to complete her family.
YAY. I love reading all of your blogs and hope everyone else loves them as much as I do.
Don't forget to follow the rules. :)